Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Harteman
Netherlands
Apeldoorn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A question here. Are these benefits (extra wall, extra cards, extra tiles) only for those players who are actually on that relevant heatzone or does the first player in a new heatzone "unlock" the new benefit for all players? And if the first possibility is true, then I assume when your town cools off, you may no longer have the benefit of an extra tile/wall/card because you are no longer in that heatzone. Any answers out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Shock trooper wrote:
A question here. Are these benefits (extra wall, extra cards, extra tiles) only for those players who are actually on that relevant heatzone or does the first player in a new heatzone "unlock" the new benefit for all players? And if the first possibility is true, then I assume when your town cools off, you may no longer have the benefit of an extra tile/wall/card because you are no longer in that heatzone. Any answers out there?

The bonus only applies to you while your city is in that zone. If you are in zone 2 and everyone else is in zone 1, only you get the zone 2 special stuff. If you fall back to zone 1, you lose that extra ability and can only do the zone 1 bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harteman
Netherlands
Apeldoorn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking back on our first played game, this answer would be indeed the most logical thing to do. Ken, thank you for your answer! It's all clear now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.