Subject: Let's Bring Back Necromunda at GenCon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Key West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I was pondering on sharing my beloved copy of Necromunda with folks at GenCon next year by running a Necromunda event, but then I decided: why don't I get together with other gangleaders (aka, you all who own a copy) and see if we can't run multiple tables as a collective?? Then have drinks after? Or before? Or during?

Could be the beginnings of a fantastic time. :)

Post here if you're interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonderful initiative! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Day
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really excited to see the gents running the Mordheim tournaments this year. Seeing (and taking part in) some Necromunda as well next year would be fantastic!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Williams
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
BITS FOR THE BITS GOD!
badge
Staring in dumbfounded terror at Frans Raynor's neckbeard.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the intent just for the classic boxed game? Or the Necromunda game system in general?

I am interested, but I custom convert all my gangs [well, in theory, I've only finished one whistle] and have never been able to shell out for the old boxed game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Key West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Let's start a contribution list. :)

Are you interested in being a PLAYER or a GM? If GM, could you contribute the game (and your time) plus minis? How much of both? If PLAYER, could you bring your own minis (any WH40k would work, in a pinch)?

I've got enough for a pretty huge 4-person Necromunda game. Perhaps even *two 4-person games. But I only have enough minis for 2 gangs.

*Might need to slap together some quickie "terrain", aka, spray-painted paper-towel tubes, etc., to fill up some empty spaces if I went the second route, but no matter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Key West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
IncrediSteve wrote:
Is the intent just for the classic boxed game? Or the Necromunda game system in general?

I don't think anything is off the table at this point, if it's Necromunda related. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Day
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd definitely be interested in being a PLAYER. I could bring my own gang plus some extras (including the original Goliath/Orlock plastics; might need to do some painting before next year!) if that would help the cause.

Depending on logistics for next year's trip, I could see about contributing some terrain if I can find a way to ship it out safely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.