Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Russo
United States
Lansdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just got an email from stronghold saying the preorder window is closing this weekend. Did anybody out there get to play this at GenCon? Anyone care to share their game experience and/or a review?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kotarski
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
el_chupacabra wrote:
I just got an email from stronghold saying the preorder window is closing this weekend. Did anybody out there get to play this at GenCon? Anyone care to share their game experience and/or a review?

I really enjoyed the game. Nice filler with some good tension. It's so quick I wanted to keep playing again and again. I only played with one other player but it was a good experience that way. The tin is awesome. The theme doesn't really matter at all but the art is cute. It's a game I'll throw in my bag and carry around a lot due to its portability, shallow learning curve, and quick play time. Worth the price tag for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.