Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Guerra
United States
Eagle pass
Texas
flag msg tools
Like the title says

if you have more than 1 core set, do you mix the hit/damage cards from both sets together, or just use the ones from one set?

will mixing screw up the ratios for specific bad crits coming up so bad that it might effect balance in any way?

how are you guys that already have the game doing it?

(I still dont have the game but i was thinking this might be a problem once i open them up).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Chavis
United States
Palmyra
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I considered that question too. For the moment I have the two decks separated. I was going to have one deck for each side. (Imperial player / Rebel player) I'm not sure if that's correct. Just my two cents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
For smaller games (just two boxes of the base game), I would only use one hit deck.

For more epic games where you have lots of ships on each side, consider using two separate decks, one for each side.

This is how we did it for the events at GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom brown
United Kingdom
Stanley
Co. Durham
flag msg tools
CROM THE INVINCIBLE, SAVIOR OF THE GRUNGE MASTERS DAUGHTER
badge
HE JUST CANT BE KILLED, OR CAN HE???
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
For smaller games (just two boxes of the base game), I would only use one hit deck.

For more epic games where you have lots of ships on each side, consider using two separate decks, one for each side.

This is how we did it for the events at GenCon.

smart thinking, also gives both players the same chance of [icking up every type of damage card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Di Toro
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The tournament rules actually require each player to provide their own damage deck. Si I figure that's probably how I'll play most games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SCOTT WADYKO
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
we played four players in the FF learn to play game at gencon and each used his own deck and it worked fine.
scotty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.