Vernan Stanton
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Trapped In A World I Never Made...
mbmbmbmbmb
Are FFG re-releasing the three previously available Farrow minatures when the other three come out? I couldn't find any mention of them on the 'upcoming' page at FFGs website, just that they are not available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NerdyCat wrote:
Are FFG re-releasing the three previously available Farrow minatures when the other three come out? I couldn't find any mention of them on the 'upcoming' page at FFGs website, just that they are not available.

They had all three at GenCon, so that might mean that the rest are on a boat. Or I guess it could have been leftover stock, although I don't see why they wouldn't just sell them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KenToad wrote:

They had all three at GenCon, so that might mean that the rest are on a boat. Or I guess it could have been leftover stock, although I don't see why they wouldn't just sell them.

It seemed to be a LOT of stock, too. Picked up all 3 for $9.95 each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain BONNEAU
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniat...

Pledge!

--
Buggy, spamming
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ian - did you buy the Farrow minis or the new ones?

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new ones aren't out yet. The Farrows were available at GenCon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool - just wanted to know if they will sell the Farrows again as I am trying to track some down as I am new to Descent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abravenewgeek wrote:
Cool - just wanted to know if they will sell the Farrows again as I am trying to track some down as I am new to Descent.

I'm just guessing that the Farrows being available at GenCon means that they are being reprinted. Usually, publishers fly in advance product for sale at GenCon, unless they happen to already have stock. But, FFG's web site has been out of stock with the Farrows for quite some time.

I would assume that all six lts. for 2nd edition will be available by this winter, but again it's just a guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool - cheers Ian. I will just wait then and pick them up with Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Lair of the Wyrm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be very sad if the 3 non-Farrow Lt's were unavailable prior to Lair of the Wyrm release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.