Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just did my first scenario solo tonight and I hope I did this right.

The scenario says if a clone is in the same room with a stunned guard that you remove the stunned guard from the game and then it's clones vs. guards.

The situation I had was that a guard and a clone activated and moved into my room. I used my turn to attack the guard and succeeded in stunning him. Does the clone immediately eat the guard or does it have to activate since they are on the same square when it happened?

I hope so, because I kept my fear low and the new diversion was the only reason I made it out alive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reaper Steve
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Guards vs. Aliens rules in scenarios 1 & 2 are only used the first time one of the listed situations occur. After they trigger the fear & threat changes of the guards & clones, then they operate and fight normally.

All that said, when those rules apply, they apply immediately, so you did it right. You stunned the guard and then the clone ate his adrenal glands instead of yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.