Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » QLD (Brisbane)

Subject: Android: Netrunner rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roman Sandal
Australia
flag msg tools
Anyone getting into/playing the new Android: Netrunner CCG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Banks
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi,

I'm keen to play this - although I live Brisbane Northside (Morayfield). Any interest in this game over this side of the city - possible venue for games might be the Dicespot Stores (Lawnton and now Caboolture).

Cheers,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin O'Brien
Australia
Fitzgibbon (Brisbane)
QLD
flag msg tools
...but don't tell anyone!
badge
The Secret Bread Empire Über Alles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Or come to the free weekly gathering of gamers in Chermside! The group/event is called Critical Mass and it happens every Friday night, starting at 7 PM, at Chermside Library. For more information, see the BGG thread at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/64776/critical-mass-game...

I'd like to play the game if someone brings it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Lee
Australia
Burwood Heights
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi if anyone is interested in playing this game please go to this thread:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/10240141#10240141

Me and another player are quite interested in getting a group and possibly a tournament going if we get enough players who are interested enough. If you are also keen to learn and try before you play please contact either me or diego from that link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Polkinghorne
Australia
Buderim
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Three of us played Netrunner on Friday night at Critical Mass Northside (Chermside library) and while I do not want to speak for my colleagues, I will be happy to play Netrunner regularly at this meeting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Lee
Australia
Burwood Heights
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi adam, sorry it's kind of difficult me to attend the meetings at chermside on fridays otherwise i would have gone a bit earlier is it possible for you or any of your colleagues to go to ace comics on wednesdays at annerley?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Polkinghorne
Australia
Buderim
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not for me (and I suspect at least Rhizy) - sorry. Between family and significant workloads, a drive to Brisbane's southside during the weekday evenings is not on the cards, particularly since we can play locally and support our local gaming stores (Fastbreak, Dicespot). If you guys get it up and running, I might visit during my Christmas holidays however - good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.