Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Postpischil
United States
Merrimack
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are players limited to the number of influence cubes in the game?

May players look at the hands they are dealt before choosing turn order during setup?

On the Antibiotics card, is the reward of 6 points for Hospital a misprint?

Why is the first question not on a checklist that game designers are required by international law to address before publication?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no influence supply or pool limit. There are cases when players may exceed the 25 included cubes, and in such a case proxy pieces can be used (dice, or bits of string, etc.)

Yes, choosing turn order is done with hand information.

Yes, that is a misprint. The small crown symbol in the dependency box is a reminder. The rule is that a player receives the reward for a technology (gold crown), and that same reward again for each time more advanced technologies depend on it.

I don't know. But if it were, you wouldn't get to ask the question over and over! I'll put it in a rules update for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal Nichols
msg tools
How does the Universities technology card work? There is no cost for establishing, so do you have to use influence pool cubes to influence this card? Or do you place a supply cube once you put the card in play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heuer
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured you wouldn't play it unless you had some influence cubes laying around to take an influence action on it. Remeber techs without cubes are taken off the board before scoring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.