Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio Pinar Peña
Spain
Fuenlabrada
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
Hello all,
early this week I received from Chris the files for DRK-11Pz. I am starting to work on a new vassal module for DRK-11Pz.

My idea is to release this module as a stand alone game... and expand the current DRK-GD/3Pz (DRK-GD v4.0) to include all the maps, charts and counters from DRK-11Pz to allow players to try the full DRK campaign (DRK-GD/3Pz/11Pz).

Antonio Pinar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Pinar Peña
Spain
Fuenlabrada
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
I finished the vassal module for DRK-11Pz. The module was sent to the designer (Chris Fasulo) yesterday.

Within a week I´ll upload the module to the vassalengine and Limey Yanks Games servers.

The full Death Ride Kursk module campaign (GD/3Pz/11Pz) is close to be released... only pending for the final testing session. So hopefully, I am confident I can release the DRK Campaign module along the next week.

This will close the DRK vassal project, and my next steps will move me to the "Armored Knights" series game, starting with "Operation Crusader".

I hope you all enjoy this superb game...

Antonio Pinar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Antonio,

Thank You very much for your hard work making the 11th Panzer module. I see that on the VASSAL website there is GD as well as 11th Panzer VASSAL modules. How do I combine the 11th Panzer with GD (includes 3rd Panzer) so that I play all the 3 modules together in one scenario ?

Thanks

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Truesdell
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am seriously looking at this game for PBEM using VASSAL. While in the module, I could not move units onto the map. I am guessing I am missing something since I don't have the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.