Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing Vimeiro to get confident with the system. Rules 3.0.
It happens that for unlucky dice rolls, even with the best modifiers, some order get a D6 delay... so for the entire game a leader cannot do anything because he never rolls a 6 during the Delay Reduction!!!
So am I interpreting correctly the rules?! Or D4 means that the leader can start to move after 4 turns (each turn the delay get a -1 modifier)?!
In case I'm interpreting correctly the rules (e.g. a leader with a D6 delay order can start actions only after succesfully rolling a 6 in the Delay Reduction Segment) is not this too harsh?! Would not be better to reduce the delay each turn by 1?!
Sorry if it is a little confused... blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo D'Ulisse
Italy
ROMA
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so I was playing in the right way...
I decided anyway to give a cumulative +1 bonus each turn to the die roll for accepting the order (I read this years ago on some tabletop ruleset) ... but if you roll a 1 you fail anyway...
This because playing Vimeiro I had Loison stacked with Junot (Army Commander) that couldnt accept his order after 10 turns! and the order has been given in person... so I think that after 1-2 hours Junot, being with Loison, could have gone to Loison to tell him to hurry Parbleu!!!
Thx!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.