Edgar Gallego
Spain
Sarriguren
Navarra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

When I look for a game I use the "find trade matches" link at the right of the game's "Users trading". Sometimes I can't find a direct match and then I look some users' lists in case I can trade other games not in my "for trade" list.

Problem: I've clicked on the "find trade matches" link from Steel Wolves" (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/22359/steel-wolves-th...) and the result is "No Matches Found". But when I look into the wanting list, and for trade list of a user (Turbine) there are games we can trade!! Also, if I want to trade with him the games are shown in green background, so the system knows we can make a trade.

Problem 2: I fear that this could be happening with other games, or even in the "Find Trades"--"Direct Matches" section...Ok, I've done a "Find Trades"--"Custom Matches" of Steel Wolves and "Any game in my collection" and that user doesn't appear in the results. And I can't find him also in "Direct Matches".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.