Subject: Small World Corrupt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivan Trombik
Switzerland
Zuerich
flag msg tools
badge
Have I answered all your Questions and provided good Customer Service? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! That's the Paradox, my Friend!
mbmbmbmb
I checked Rules Section, still some questions up: Corrupt.

Question: Does the opponent who conquers a corrupted region pay the 1 VP from his own stash, and not from the common VP pool? We guess yes, from his own stash. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bansko wrote:
I checked Rules Section, still some questions up: Corrupt.

Question: Does the opponent who conquers a corrupted region pay the 1 VP from his own stash, and not from the common VP pool? We guess yes, from his own stash. Correct?

It's from the attacking player's stash. The power essentially makes people think twice if it's worth attacking you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Trombik
Switzerland
Zuerich
flag msg tools
badge
Have I answered all your Questions and provided good Customer Service? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! That's the Paradox, my Friend!
mbmbmbmb
KingD21, thx for confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
As this power comes in an expansion rather than the base game, perhaps this thread belongs elsewhere.
Nevertheless, I looked for a previous discussion on the topic in the rules forums for Be Not Afraid, but I didn't find anything there to help you out, possibly because it's pretty straightforward.

The English rule sheet that comes with the expansion says:
Quote:
Corrupt
Collect 1 bonus coin from any opponent each time they successfully conquer one of your active regions.

I don't see anything there to make me think: "bank". If it meant for you, the Corrupt player, to get a bonus coin from the bank, why would it say "from any opponent"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.