Popular Tags: [View All]
Blair
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I already got the designer names corrected but main picture isn't showing the final box art I uploaded. How does one attempt to correct that or is it a mod's job?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Got to the image gallery, browse all images, click the "More..." link under the image in question, and select that you want it as the representative image. I already did so in this case though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blair
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks bud!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Blair46 wrote:
I already got the designer names corrected but main picture isn't showing the final box art I uploaded. How does one attempt to correct that or is it a mod's job?

Scott D'Agostino at WizKids has contacted me to note that the cover image currently in place on BGG is the final cover (and I've edited the image description to reflect this), and the only designers who should be credited in the game listing are Mike Elliott and Eric Lang, which is how the listing currently stands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.