Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vassal module should be available in the next couple of days on gmt website and vassal site. Too big to post here.

T-Mo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.gmtgames.com/p-307-bloody-april-1917-air-war-over...

Link to Vassal Module location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one note: due to a change in the person working on the module, I had to leave one feature out in this current vassal module. For visually ID'd aircraft - the flip side is a binocular view of the front. With 600+ aircraft this is very time consuming as each aircraft counter is different so right now a generic "ring" is placed around Visually ID'd aircraft that drop to a lower detection category. It is a cosmetic issue now but a future version of the module will match the actually counter backs.

T-Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Ambler
United Kingdom
Bradford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just downloaded this module ready for the game in a week or two.

I feel like a naughty schoolboy as this is the first download I have done when I didn't have the game. Still waiting for Second Chance to send me my copy, if the postage will cover the cost of the packed parcel.

Cheers

Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is quite a heavy package so hopefully you will be ok. But as to Vassal module - as a member of the RFC - you are just reporting for duty before your Sopwith becomes available from depot check out. Good initiative I would say.

Cheers,

T-Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a function missing on the Wind and Weather counters:

Even though you won't find this shortcut on the pice menu, use CTRL+F to cycle the wind counter and CTRL+SHIFT+F to cycle the weather counters.

The Flip functionality will be in the next release version.

T-Mo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.