Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cpt. America
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmb
does anyone know the date that this game will be available for the general public?? thanx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Gracia
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
They had more games than I could count stacked up at Gencon. Though not sure if it has made it into public stores yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonny english
msg tools
i live in the uk and looked evry were to find this game but cant find it, i have looked on ebay and can only find it fro international seller costing well over £100 plus shipping cost.
would love to know when the main game and the kickstarter(abomination) think thats right is released in the uk to the genral public

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jon1230 wrote:
would love to know when the main game and the kickstarter(abomination) think thats right is released in the uk to the genral public

Dunno when the UK release will be, however, I'm 99% certain you won't be able to get the Kickstarter abomination pack, other from ebay, or a store that got in on the Kickstarter.

(I may have one, or possibly two, going up on ebay, when they arrive, though, by the way...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonny english
msg tools
Ok Thanks i might be intertested in buying 1 off you if you put it on eBay.
Isit just the abomination pack?
With the abo
Ombominaton pack do you still have to buy the main game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jon1230 wrote:
With the abo

The Abomination pack from the Kickstarter included the main game, extra figures of the zombies, and some KS exclusive survivor figures. You could also add on some extras figures but at extra cost. I believe the extra figures will be available for purchase as will the main game.

Here is a link to the Kickstarter with the details: Zombicide

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonny english
msg tools
ok thanks i cant wait till it avaialable in the uk looking forward to the obomiation pack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could always just wait until it's retail release date (late September?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonny english
msg tools
ok so is that offical it will be released september 2012 will they be releasing the obomiantion pack aswell as the main game ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jon1230 wrote:
With the abo

I will be selling at least 1 copy of the game, and what I'm going to term an 'abomination pack lite' - which will be the extra zombies, t-shirt, lithograph, and 3 sets of promo dice (black, white, and glow-in-the-dark), but not the 3 promo survivors Nick, El Cholo, and Dave.

I'll be doing it this way because I want to turn it around quickly, and the rest of the promo and extra survivors (Chaz, Cardboard Tube Samurai, Troy, Marvin, Eva, Ivy, Ivy, and Claudia) and all (10) respective Zombie versions aren't available yet.

When I have the rest of the survivors, and their zombie counterparts, then I will be selling them in pairs (Survivor + Zombie Counterpart).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jon1230 wrote:
ok so is that offical it will be released september 2012 will they be releasing the obomiantion pack aswell as the main game ?

The Abomination pack that was part of the Kickstarter, I believe, will not be available through general retailers. The main game, some of the extra survivors (none of the KS only ones) and their zombie counter-part, and miscellaneous items (like extra map boards and dice) should be available through general retailers.

The KS only items which I believe are some of the survivors and their zombie counterpart will not be available except through eBay, BGG auction or other similar non-traditional means.

Edit - I could be wrong about the Abomination set being available through retailers but at GenCon I believe they were only selling the main game and none of the KS only stuff. They did have a raffle for several Abomination sets which if you bought the game at the Con you would be entered to win the upgrade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jon1230 wrote:

No, the Abomination pack was a Kickstarter promotion, it won't be available for the general public, other than perhaps special prizes at cons and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jon1230 wrote:

As I understand it, the "Abomination pack" will never be commercially available beyond Kickstarter (and secondary market; e.g. ebay). Some of the promo characters will be available at conventions, etc. I vaguely remember reading that the duplicate tile pack will be commercially available (although it's usefulness eludes me at the moment).

It would probably be cheaper to buy two copies of Zombicide upon its release than to buy Zombicide + Abomination pack on the secondary market. The only things you'll be missing are 3 promo characters (which can probably be purchased on ebay), a T-shirt, a "signed" (with an "X") poster, and some custom dice (where the custom symbols don't mean anything in-game). And you'll end up with even more zombie miniatures than the Abomination backers received (along with a second set of tiles, tokens, etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RandomOne wrote:
jon1230 wrote:

The Abomination pack that was part of the Kickstarter, I believe, will not be available through general retailers. The main game, some of the extra survivors (none of the KS only ones) and their zombie counter-part, and miscellaneous items (like extra map boards and dice) should be available through general retailers.

The KS only items which I believe are some of the survivors and their zombie counterpart will not be available except through eBay, BGG auction or other similar non-traditional means.

I don't think any of the survivors were identified as KS exclusives. IMO, they will all eventually be available. zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jon1230 wrote:

It's not 100% clear, at this point, but, probably not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
I don't think any of the survivors were identified as KS exclusives. IMO, they will all eventually be available. zombie

In the Kickstarter description, they mention 3 promo survivors and their zombie counter-parts. I think I also saw something where they are listed as exclusive. I read that as only for those who fund through Kickstarter but again I can be wrong. It wasn't 100% clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:

It was stated by CMON that some (can't recall off the top of my head exactly which ones, and CBA to trawl through all the comments on the Kickstarter comments page), and possibly all, of the 'promo' and 'extra' survivors, and their zombie counterparts, will definitely not be available on general release. They will be making a 'batch' which is likely to be larger than the number required to fulfil the Kickstarter rewards, and any extras will be used as competition prizes/promos at cons and shows, but, once they're gone they're gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonny english
msg tools
ok will prob buy off ebay or something like amazon as thats were i buy most stuff as its usualy cheaper i would just like a deffinate answer when the main game will be released to the uk public

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jon1230 wrote:
ok will prob buy off ebay or something like amazon as thats were i buy most stuff as its usualy cheaper i would just like a deffinate answer when the main game will be released to the uk public

The only definite answer anyone (other than someone in either CMON or GG (and they're not talking)) can give, at this stage, is "We don't know".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.