Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I buy more than one of the same card? For example, can I buy more than one philosopher? (And can I set them arguing with each other?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Stein
United States
Oakdale
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The short answer is no, you may not have duplicates of characters. My RGG edition says on page 4, paragraph 2 that the only duplication allowed is the Fool/Chatlatan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tootsie Roll
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I came. I saw.
badge
I lost miserably.
mbmbmbmbmb
TwStein wrote:
The short answer is no, you may not have duplicates of characters. My RGG edition says on page 4, paragraph 2 that the only duplication allowed is the Fool/Chatlatan

Can you have 2 Fools? I thought the second time you got nothing useful the Fool switched to a Charlatan. As a result, you can get 2 Charlatans but not 2 Fools.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
jentinma wrote:
TwStein wrote:

Can you have 2 Fools? I thought the second time you got nothing useful the Fool switched to a Charlatan. As a result, you can get 2 Charlatans but not 2 Fools.

A player may not have more than one Fool in his play area, but may have several Charlatans. To acquire another Fool, he must have turned all his Fools into Charlatans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.