Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Smith
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I recently received this in a trade, and it was missing a few bits. For a game so massive I'm not shocked. Apparently it wasn't even the first time this copy changed hands. Still, all things being equal I would like to get my hands on these parts. I emailed Z-man customer service a week ago and haven't heard a word back from them.

So, the parts are the large locked sliding door with a defense value of 3, and the large locked sliding door with a defense value of 4. Also one of the 3 prisoner tokens was missing. If anybody had spare parts of these it would be fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Holley
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I totally have those pieces. Just to be sure, it's the one with the key card and a blast icon with a 4 in it on a orange and black striped design (and two blast icons and a Salemite value of -1 on the back) and the other is the one with the key card and the 3 in the blast icon on a orange and black design (with two blast marks and a Salemite value of -0 on the back). The last piece you need is the oval with the handcuffs on both sides. If that's right I'll send them to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd try contacting Z-Man again. They are usually very responsive and will get you the missing parts.

Shouldn't have to cannibalize another set for the parts since it isn't out of print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Smith
United States
Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mandingoman wrote:
I'd try contacting Z-Man again. They are usually very responsive and will get you the missing parts.

Shouldn't have to cannibalize another set for the parts since it isn't out of print.

Yeah, I tried that. The email got rejected because their customer service mail account is full.

That's really not a hopeful sign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.