Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

As the title says I have the following board games for trade:

Quarriors + Demon Dice expansion
Battles of Westeros base game.
Dominion Intrigue
Cutthroat Caverns + Deeper and Darker expansion (one damage card is ripped on the back side, otherwise everything else is in good shape)

I'd like to try out / get into Marvel Heroclix. I really don't know much about the game at all. My favorite Marvel heroes have always been X-men and the Avengers, so starting with some of those guys would be great (along with other stuff needed to start the game like rules, maps, etc). I looked through some of the sets and saw they have one called Giant Sized X-men, it seems a lot of my favorites are in that set (Storm, Phoenix, Wolverine, etc), so it'd be great to trade for some of those figures so I can get started in the game. Other than that, other X-men from other sets as well as figures from the Avengers (Captain America, Iron Man, etc) would be interesting. My FLGS is trying to get a Heroclix scene set up, where most of the competitive events will be "Modern Age" stuff, so I guess I'm only interested in those newer sets.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a to. Of marvel clip since the start I have been buying....I would be willing to trade for the quarries pack or Westeros

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.