Popular Tags: [View All]
Mizvak
Norway
Skaun
Cyberspace
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m getting this game, and I think a game like this need painted minis, but I’m no painter, so I need some help looking into getting replacements

What’s the base size of the minis in the game?

Does anyone have any suggestions for fitting replacement minis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Moberg
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The hex size on the board is 1.5 inches or 3.8 cm across. The four figures are on hex bases that are 1 inch or 2.5 cm across.

One of my friends suggested the gladiators from Heroscape. An excellent suggestion. They are the right size and there are 6 different sculpts (3 heroes and 1 common squad of 3). The only thing missing from the Heroscape gladiators though is a sculpt with two swords, a style popular with both Spartacus and Gannicus on the show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven R
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I you have the ability to paint them or know someone who can, take a look at Crusader Miniaures gladiator line...they come in packs of 4 a piece and are a popular scale 28mm metal. Most historically accurate I've seen...however, mine our on backorder for the past 8 Weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Lloyd
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a game called Ludus Gladiatorius available from em4miniatures that has excellent PREPAINTED gladiator figures. I bought a copy right after GenCon. It would work well for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing all 4 mini's. I just opened up my box and they're not in there. Anyone know where or whom should I contact to get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
LittleScandal wrote:
I'm missing all 4 mini's. I just opened up my box and they're not in there. Anyone know where or whom should I contact to get them?

my copy arrived with a duplicate gladiator... i've contacted "battlefront support" and in about a week i've received the missing gladiator. Very efficient Customer Support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.