Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ridgeway
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
make your own game parts at 58% off (normally $1.99 @)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: SculpeyIII oven-bake clay 88¢ at AC Moore thru Sat 9/1
That certainly makes a wonderful *gift* to SEND forward unto 'moi' here then, if 1 or 2,000 isn't any 'encumbered burden' at worst? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, I went to their website and did store locator - I'm in California and used my zip, Closest store Florida. Hmmmm pay for a flight to Florida or pay full price at Michael's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schroth
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Eh, this is 44 cents an ounce, at Amazon it can be 50 cents an ounce. Just not as flexible as this which would allow you to get the exact colors and amounts you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ridgeway
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BagelManB wrote:
Eh, this is 44 cents an ounce, at Amazon it can be 50 cents an ounce. Just not as flexible as this which would allow you to get the exact colors and amounts you want.

good to know AZ carries it, though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ridgeway
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tebald wrote:
Nice, I went to their website and did store locator - I'm in California and used my zip, Closest store Florida. Hmmmm pay for a flight to Florida or pay full price at Michael's.

Great thing about Michael's is they're the only(?) craft-chain-carriers of LeMax products - many of which are useful for miniature gaming - around the holidays, during which deep discount sales are available at sev. times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.