Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mac, sometimes I wonder if you're just waiting around for a chance to tell everyone how much sex you've had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A 33 year old freaked out by sex, are you dating Midenites?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

So, is this what you'd call a fuck-et list?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say that people who assert young=better are actually making an error.

fit/tight(bodied)/healthy=better. Be it younger or older. a saggy 18 yr old isn't any hotter than a saggy 36 yr old. And a 36 yr old who takes care of herself is a fine find. Because you know she won't let herself go in a year or two when 'life' happens.

People make the mistake because it's EASIER to be fit/hot when young.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Mac asserts wrote:
I don't find that to be the case.

1) they don't share most of the same cultural references
2) they have always been more uptight because they are further back down the road than you are when you are older.
3) they don't really have good sex skills
4) they don't know what they want.
5) they have resolved fewer to none of various emotional issues.
6) generally lower capacity before they are "full".

All this tells me is that you've been fucking old broads. Clearly, if you could attract, or perhaps purchase, some young trim you'd find you are wrong on each and every point you make here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Ramadanovic
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Putting love and companionship aside,
great sexual turn-on for me at least is the desire for sex (and preferably desire specifically for sex with me) elegantly expressed.
That is why all those "young and fit olympic athletes doing sports" pictures do next to nothing for me sexually but even much less "perfect" specimen can be incredibly alluring if she is actually trying to be sexy and seductive and pulling it off reasonably well.

I think women of all ages and shapes can pull of sexy with great deal of panache given desire and a deal of self awareness and empathy.
In youth subtlety and skill are sometimes (but not always) lacking.
Older sometimes give up when the sense natural advantages slip away. Neither of those has to be the case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm just happy if the lady with me is actually three-dimensional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has Mac been given a position as TMI royalty yet? If not it's probably overdue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Mac asserts wrote:
I don't find that to be the case.

2) they have always been more uptight because they are further back down the road than you are when you are older.
3) they don't really have good sex skills
4) they don't know what they want.
5) they have resolved fewer to none of various emotional issues.
6) generally lower capacity before they are "full".

All this tells me is that you've been fucking old broads. Clearly, if you could attract, or perhaps purchase, some young trim you'd find you are wrong on each and every point you make here.

Tripp, if all you want is a receptacle to ejaculate into, you might as well just keep using your sock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
isaacc wrote:

I'm just happy if the lady with me is actually three-dimensional.

Isaac, that's not what she meant when she told you "Give me some space!".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Message wrote:
Has Mac been given a position as TMI royalty yet? If not it's probably overdue.

Oh Mac has been my co-TMI consort for a long while in spirit and semi-officially ever since Lawson paired us up in a previous sex thread. Re: How many RSPers would you do?

corross wrote:

So, for instance, meerkat and maxo-texas could shoot for the Guinness world record for longest uninterrupted sex session (prize for success -- a gilded massage table).

I enjoy every minute of his contributions to our shared passion for spicing up life in private and on RSP.

whistle

Oh and for the record, I have never been "tight and fit" and I am no longer anything like young (except in spirit) but I have never had a lover who didn't greatly enjoy their time with me. In and out of bed. Including my stint as a cougar, with a much younger man.

Over the years I have had several men in my life who even when they had the option of tighter, younger and fitter arm charms, I was the one they preferred to spend the most time with. Sadly a few of them were embarrassed and ashamed of liking me better than the "hot" arm charms their friends thought they should be into. Which eventually caused us all a fair amount of distress and painful relationship endings.

I am just happy that Mac and a few others are so willing to vocally and publicly go against convention in addition to making the choices they genuinely prefer privately.

I wish men who genuinely love beautiful women nothing but the added joy that having the whole package surely brings.

But it saddens me how many people (of both genders) give up better matches in every way just to have a mate who matches some expected standard of appearance, social standing or financial excess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By far the most important part of sexual attraction and sexual enjoyment for me is mental. That combines many things already mentioned here -- like the hotness of someone wanting sex. It also includes the simple fact that really amazing sex is more mental than physical.

Like most men, I enjoy looking at a hot young body. If I'm people-watching, i.e. only watching, then that sense is more important. But for actual sex? I'd much rather it with someone my own age.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Golux13 wrote:

Tripp, if all you want is a receptacle to ejaculate into, you might as well just keep using your sock.

Sock? Who uses socks? Oh, sorry, I guess you do, because I've never put a sock anywhere but on my foot or in someone's mouth when I was tired of listening to their bullshit.

By the way, what's with this compulsion you and several others here have about responding to every post I make with a direct attempt to cast a slur upon my stellar character? I didn't mention you, I was just acknowledging that Mac bones older women and that he was incorrect about the salaciousness, talents, emotional maturity and even the experience of women half his age. Hell, Lynette realizes that some people are attracted to youthful bodies and appearances and that it's no crime to have preferences.

Anyway, these threads really do tend to separate the bullshitters out and even though on the surface all the blah-blah-blah about "Oh, I like mental sex, cause sex is mental" and "Beauty can be found in cellulite and arm flaps if you have a connection and she wa-wa-wants you" stuff sounds fine and there's probably even some truth to it. But anyone who actually thinks a guy (even a more mature guy) who spends a couple of lusty hours with an insatiable and "mentally" horny 22 year old isn't having as much fun as two AARP members staring dreamily at each other while listening to the strains of Enya on the stereo and checking their heart rate before insertion, well, they're not only full of shit, but they are totally full of shit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's a bit of both in the end. Depending on what you are looking for. If you're just looking for a little bit of slap and tickle to pass the time, then sur,e physical goodness is good enough. If you're looking for something long term it becomes less important. For me, it's still important, mainly because unlike the various 'tit' men or 'ass' men out there I'm an all arounder. I find that (generally, not exclusively) someone who keeps themselves fit. Not primped, Fit, Tends to be a bit more 'together' It's not a perfect measure to be sure, but it's as good a place as any to start. Have to keep an open mind about exceptions though.

That said, it's REALLY easy for someone to disqualify themselves in spite of a smoking hot bod. Something a friend enlightened me as being called 'bitchface' is one thing. If you have the perpetual look of a 7yr old who got not enough pink hearts in your lucky charms this morning, it doesn't matter what the rest of you looks like, or even if you're a genius, or rich. I just know we won't get along if you're stuck in eternal disgust of the world around you... and no I don't want to waste my time 'changing your mind'

Over-makeup is another thing. I don't want a girl who looks like she needs Monet's help just to get ready in the morning. I like me a girl who can be 5AM pretty. Natural is awesome.

Dunno why I'm ranting about this. I blame being unwell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Quote:
As I said Tripp in the part you edited out

I just edited out the boring parts Mac. But I responded to the good stuff. Sheesh! Some people, they're just never happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
Being great at sex (especially for a woman) is like being a great dancer or a great athlete. Some people just have the talent, and some of these are very young.

And unless they've had some children, you aren't fit to judge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destiny's got her hand way, way up in their puppets! It's an unpleasant tingling! The deepest of wriggles!
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
They say that money doesn't buy happiness, but I'd be happy to test that. If they say that slipping it to a young hottie doesn't guarantee great sex, I'd be happy to test that, too. I should probably do the tests simultaneously and aim for the sort of accuracy that can only be obtained with repeated trials. You know, for science.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Quote:

I just edited out the boring parts Mac. But I responded to the good stuff. Sheesh! Some people, they're just never happy.

Try not responding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
Quote:

Try not responding.

You mean like you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SH W
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

I'm just totally curious about how you use cultural references for sex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
Latria wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

You and your partner haven't yelled out "Wonder twin powers activate!" followed by "Form of dog in heat!". "Shape of ice dildo!"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Latria wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

You and your partner haven't yelled out "Wonder twin powers activate!" followed by "Form of dog in heat!". "Shape of ice dildo!"?

Surely nowadays it's "50 Shades of Grey, p59!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmb

I just want to say how happy I am that BBG exists!

I am here at work, having a boring non productive day and I come upon this post! Let me just say it was quite entertaining and fun to read. And it is certainly better than dealing with customer product questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed_the_Red wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Latria wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Surely nowadays it's "50 Shades of Grey, p59!"

And I wouldn't know what the heck she was talking about.

I guess I should read those. I heard they were "twilight rewritten with adult non vampires".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been exclusive to the same woman for 15 years, so I'm probably not the best judge of who I'd choose if I were still in the business of choosing sexual partners, it's just not something that I have to decide in day to day life.

If I were not in this relationship, I'd probably be in another, similar relationship with a woman my own age, maybe a little younger or older. I can't imagine I'd be interested in spending enough time with a much younger person to talk them into bed. Sounds boring to me. I suppose if we had common interests, but that just seems more unlikely with larger age differences.

The odd part of this conversation is that so many people seem to think the choices are either hot much younger person or not so hot older person. Personally I generally find that I'm with the most attractive woman in the room wherever I go, and my wife is in her 30s.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.