Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PK WADDLE
United States
Austin
texAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This make-up-stuff classic was 2nd on our Agenda on Aug. 3.

Our 2nd and final big game play of and evening of a first time-North-Suburb-of-Austin game meetup was infused with more hilarity, though said hilarity was not as horrifically appalling and guilt-of-endless-laughter inducing as our earlier playing of Cards Against Humanity. ( Will enter link for that when it is available. If it's allowed to be posted. )

We had so many people playing we only finished to about halfway up the board before it was time to go home but no matter-- we had a phenomenal time and having to choose from NINE possibilities certainly amps up the fun factor.

Here are some notable answers and such ---

After much consideration I think the WINNER brilliant answer of the evening, though it garnered no points was S' response to the MOVIE " The Adventures of the Queen" which was : Elton John : The Knighting of a Homosexual.

Perhaps the two most head-shaking and laugh-inducing instances of " OMG, That is really THE RIGHT ANSWER????" were that M.C.L REALLY does stand for Mushroom Canners' League and the opener of the game--where I was the dasher and a movie that I sadly forgot to write down the exact title of (Something to the effect of The Adventures or Love of Miss Bliss or something like that ) was indeed about " A lady falls in love with a Sewing Machine repairman that she later hides in her attic."

E provided another notable gut-busting reply with her entry that M.C.L. actually stood for " Major Cracka Lackin'"

N.A.T.E. was N's chance to offer : Nine Attempts To Exfoliate.

I unfortunately didn't get any points on our last round, I went against my gut telling me that scuppergnong was indeed a grape grown in North Carolina and instead said it was a pooper scooper.

And my final bit of report comes from the " You learn something every day" pile-- while the word offered in one round was farkleberry-- I found out from D that indeed there IS a farkleberry festival in Hayti, South Dakota. I had never known there was another little burg in the US named Hayti other than the river town I have stayed at in the state of Missouri on my road trips from Texas to Kentucky!! ( Hey, I didn't say you learned something shatteringly life-changing everyday.. I just said you learned SOMETHING. )
And yes, part of the title of this session report comes from my own submission for farkleberry which was : Denotes remaining feces after the unsuccessful use of a bidet. EWWW, right? Sadly , final gross out answers didn't garner me any points.

FUN FUN FUN !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.