Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Francis
Wales
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
flag msg tools
badge
“"To Aetius, now consul for the third time: the groans of the Britons ... The barbarians drive us to the sea; the sea throws us back on the barbarians: thus two modes of death await us, we are either slain or drowned".” ―Gildas
mbmbmbmbmb
After nearly 3 years this game still smells great.

I don't know if it's the high quality of the components or what but when I open that box...... it's like the first time I opened it all over again.

Anyone else feel the same?

If you haven't played it in a while (you fool!) open it up and give it a sniff. You won't be disappointed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only problem I have with my game is that it is still not painted after three years...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Francis
Wales
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
flag msg tools
badge
“"To Aetius, now consul for the third time: the groans of the Britons ... The barbarians drive us to the sea; the sea throws us back on the barbarians: thus two modes of death await us, we are either slain or drowned".” ―Gildas
mbmbmbmbmb
StevenE wrote:
The only problem I have with my game is that it is still not painted after three years...

Yes, but it wouldn't smell so damn GOOOOOOD if all that plastic was painted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I take a look at my collection, I have to say that nothing beats SH in terms of components. It's just above the rest. It doesn't surprise me that it smells good, though I can't tell from mine with painted minis and battlefoam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The only problem I have with the game is that GW put the kibosh on fan-made variants, scenarios, etc., and then did nothing else to flesh out the game themselves. This could have been so much more by now if they had put out more material for the game or let the fans do it.

What a lost opportunity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigtex01 wrote:
The only problem I have with the game is that GW put the kibosh on fan-made variants, scenarios, etc., and then did nothing else to flesh out the game themselves. This could have been so much more by now if they had put out more material for the game or let the fans do it.

What a lost opportunity.

Exactly. For (insert diety of choice here) sake, GW, if YOU'RE not going to do something with the damn game, license it to someone who will. How friggin' hard could that be??

Honestly, if the guys at FFG wanna head over to England and take over GW by force, I'm with 'em! Revolution, baby! Who's with me??

First up, 2 expansions for Space Hulk, then a Man o' War reprint. Then on to Warhammer Quest. See, I already have a plan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there somewhere to get that Tilesystem editor for it still? I had an install on my old computer but now it's busted and I don't have the original setup file to install it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you can still get it at Warseer.com: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?217976-Space-Hu...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are anybody else's tiles warping?

Mine are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.