Subject: Primary and secondary missions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Smith
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
I'm just wanting to make sure I understand missions involving both primary and secondary missions, where NOT all of the players draw secondary missions.
It sounds like two players are randomly determined to be the primary mission players, while the other player(s) then draw secondary missions. The player(s) with the secondary missions do NOT benefit from the primary mission being fulfilled, while the primary players will not benefit from any of the secondary missions being fulfilled.
On missions involving both primary and secondary missions, where ALL players draw a secondary mission, it sounds like all players would then benefit from fulfilling the primary mission, while each individual player would benefit from their own secondary missions (if fulfilled).

This probably sounds fairly elementary, but I just wanted to make sure I was in the ballpark as far as mission awards go.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct.
TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.