BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Rothschild Zionism rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: tinfoi/_hat [+] [View All]
rob stone
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Illuminati is using this Zionism as a front. This Rothschild Zionism is nothing but European Khazaris group who converted to Judaism, defying the teachings of their newly adopted faith.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rothschild+zionist+consp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This may help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a tough one on the one hand this is loony, but it’s basic point (the lack of even handedness from the US) is not. Perhaps if the US did not give $8.2 million each day in aid the Arabs might ot feel that they are subject to a US/Israel pact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
What a load of horseshit.

Seriously, if one is going to post anti-semitic conspiracy stuff, at least do something that wasn't old hat in Behold a Pale Horse.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

slatersteven wrote:
This is a tough one on the one hand this is loony, but it’s basic point (the lack of even handedness from the US) is not. Perhaps if the US did not give $8.2 million each day in aid the Arabs might ot feel that they are subject to a US/Israel pact.

I'm just wondering where Syria, Jordan, Egypt, etc. ad an order the fuck magnitude times more, got their Soviet equipment.

I'm wondering why Egypt, who gets/got almost as much from the United States as Israel, simply for the sake of the appearance of even-handedness--why their restaurant bill always escapes calculation.

That Israel is/has been outnumbered 70 to 1 in population and 667 to 1 in land mass by its enemies, how the useful idiot liberals of the world can say even-handed with a straight face, is mind-boggling.

That Syrian Arabs--oh wait, the identical Hashemite Arabs as Palestinians--are being murdered not by the bushel but by the truckload, that these same useful fools barely say boo--what, what is it I wonder that gets their panties so in a bunch about Israel? I can't imagine what it might be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:

slatersteven wrote:

I'm just wondering where Syria, Jordan, Egypt, etc. ad an order the fuck magnitude times more, got their Soviet equipment.

And Israel (and it's citizens (and the US)) are not happy with that.

Quote:
I'm wondering why Egypt, who gets/got almost as much from the United States as Israel, simply for the sake of the appearance of even-handedness--why their restaurant bill always escapes calculation.

Almost as much, try half as much as muchm i both 2009 and 2010, and 2/3rds as much in the rest of that decade.

Quote:
That Israel is/has been outnumbered 70 to 1 in population and 667 to 1 in land mass by its enemies, how the useful idiot liberals of the world can say even-handed with a straight face, is mind-boggling.

That Syrian Arabs--oh wait, the identical Hashemite Arabs as Palestinians--are being murdered not by the bushel but by the truckload, that these same useful fools barely say boo--what, what is it I wonder that gets their panties so in a bunch about Israel? I can't imagine what it might be.

Are you saying that the US has played honest broker in the middle east? What ever the rights and wrongs of the Middle East the US has not been even handed. And by the way this video is wrong in one key respect, it's not Jews that are skewing the American political process, it's Christians. An evenhanded foreign policy means you give the same amount of aid and support to both sides you don’t pick sides. If you do you have no right to complain when the other side complains about your actions. It has nothing to do with the sides being evenly matched, that’s sod all to do with anyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's a conspiracy to make curly hair beauty products manufacturers rich.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Wow, behold, the long-view troll.

---

Edited to add: I'm watching the video. That's some fine audio/video-editing, Lou. Especially the meaningless 5-minute slideshow against the backdrop of the sounds of rain.

Also, who uses Bing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:

(Wait, I don't get what you're saying here.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
isaacc wrote:

(Wait, I don't get what you're saying here.)

He's saying that no one is taking notice of those barley reported events in Syria (you may not have heard of them they are so underreported).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yaron Racah
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:

That my country compares favorably to the Assad regime is heartening indeed.

That its champions must resort to that comparison? Not so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yaron wrote:
isaacc wrote:

Then you missed the point entirely. That every time an Israeli soldier fires a bullet through the very window that a rocket was fired indiscriminately, is a warcrime. The useful masses trip over themselves to get to a demonstration. That Assad kills those same people--what is it now, 10,000+--you can here the crickets chirping.

So, clearly the concern is not that Hashemite Arabs are being killed. If it were, there'd be anti-Syrian associations in every university working overtime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are you guys and me living in different universes or something? Over here we have 24/7 coverage on how evil, evil Al Assad is and how the rebels are flawless democratic freedom fighters and every single rebel claim is reported as true with profuse use of Syrian army bloodshed images in the background.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HeinzGuderian wrote:
Are you guys and me living in different universes or something? Over here we have 24/7 coverage on how evil, evil Al Assad is and how the rebels are flawless democratic freedom fighters and every single rebel claim is reported as true with profuse use of Syrian army bloodshed images in the background.

I am sick to hear the unanimous anti-Assad voices of our western occidental medias.
Most of these freedom fighters looks like terrorists to me.
Remove Assad and welcome the islamists, women shut up make children and wear body sacks!
Democracy does not imply humanism.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
the liberal unsavory type
mbmbmbmbmb
HavocIsHere wrote:
HeinzGuderian wrote:

I am sick to hear the unanimous anti-Assad voices of our western occidental medias.
Remove Assad and welcome the islamists, women shut up make children and wear body sacks!

Dictators deserve nothing except death. If what comes after is ugly, that is his fault for not choosing a more orderly path to devolve power.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rshipley wrote:
Dictators deserve nothing except death. If what comes after is ugly, that is his fault for not choosing a more orderly path to devolve power.

You made me puke with that comment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HeinzGuderian wrote:
rshipley wrote:

You made me puke with that comment.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rshipley wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:
HeinzGuderian wrote:

Or maybe, much like other middle eastern dictators were, he is the only things that keeps muslims fanatics to gut each others and do the same to non fanatics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HavocIsHere wrote:
rshipley wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:
HeinzGuderian wrote:

Or maybe, much like other middle eastern dictators were, he is the only things that keeps muslims fanatics to gut each others and do the same to non fanatics.

That's because he (and his father) set it up that way. Dictators try to make themselves indipensable by eliminating or preventing all types of civil society so their authoritarian rule can be presented as all that stands in the way of chaos. In the middle east, they also tend to promote hatred and fanaticism (against other targets of course) as a way to distract people from their own poor circumstances.

Eventually this blows up, but the solution is not to double down on the same stupidity that caused it in the first place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yaron Racah
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:
Then you missed the point entirely. That every time an Israeli soldier fires a bullet through the very window that a rocket was fired indiscriminately, is a warcrime. The useful masses trip over themselves to get to a demonstration. That Assad kills those same people--what is it now, 10,000+--you can here the crickets chirping.

So, clearly the concern is not that Hashemite Arabs are being killed. If it were, there'd be anti-Syrian associations in every university working overtime.

To the best of my knowledge, the Assad regime was pariah even before the recent bloodshed started. It was on various U.S. blacklists, couldn't buy weapons (certainly not in the West) and other commodities, had assets frozen, etc. Recently there's even been talk of an invasion, or at least some bombing (won't happen, there's no oil in Syria).

Meanwhile, the Israeli government, which shares the trait of not being elected by its subjects (at least not those in the West Bank), successfully poses as a western democracy, has trade agreements with both U.S. and E.U., and receives generous foreign aid.

Are you seriously contending that Israel has it worse then Syria in terms of international reaction and sanctions?

isaacc wrote:
That every time an Israeli soldier fires a bullet through the very window that a rocket was fired indiscriminately, is a warcrime.

This seems to imply that every Israeli act of violence is an act of retaliation, or prevention, against a worse crime.

If this were true, Palestinians would build their houses everywhere in the West Bank, and not on less than 50% of it. After all, building is not an act of violence, so Israel would never respond to it with violence.
They would also travel anywhere in the West Bank. Heck, they might even dig some more wells and drink their fill (there's a large aquifer under the West Bank), rather than making do with the quota Israel allots them - which is about 20% of Israeli consumption (per capita).

None of these things happen, and it's not because Palestinians love and respect the laws made by the Israeli government (which they didn't elect). It's because of the threat of Israeli violence against anyone who steps out of line.

Sure, violent resistance against this unelected government and its laws meets with even more state violence. But claiming that this is the fundamental reason for violence in the West Bank doesn't fly. By necessity, an unelected regime relies on force and violence to elicit compliance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
isaacc wrote:
yaron wrote:
isaacc wrote:

You have seen the news, you have noticed the calles for millitarry intervention in Syria? You are aware that the area that Israle shoots into is not (legaly) part of isreale, they are not killing thier own citizens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rshipley wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:
HeinzGuderian wrote:

Democracy or death?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rshipley wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:
rshipley wrote:
HavocIsHere wrote:
HeinzGuderian wrote:

That's because he (and his father) set it up that way. Dictators try to make themselves indipensable by eliminating or preventing all types of civil society so their authoritarian rule can be presented as all that stands in the way of chaos. In the middle east, they also tend to promote hatred and fanaticism (against other targets of course) as a way to distract people from their own poor circumstances.

Eventually this blows up, but the solution is not to double down on the same stupidity that caused it in the first place.

Don't write rubbish, Islamic fundamentalism is not the product if dictatorships. In fact most of these dictatorships were not only not theocracies, they were (such as Sadam) actually hostile to the fundamentalists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Shipley
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
rshipley wrote:

Democracy or death?

Governments need the consent of the governed. That does not necessarily mean a western-style democracy, but those who use brutal means to remain in power don't deserve better treatment themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rshipley wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
rshipley wrote:

Democracy or death?

Governments need the consent of the governed. That does not necessarily mean a western-style democracy, but those who use brutal means to remain in power don't deserve better treatment themselves.

So if a dictator comes to power with the consent of the people that is OK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.