Subject: 3 Players Possible? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Gibson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know that the game doesn't come with a suggestion for a 3 player setup, but I was wondering what the opinions are of those who had played as to the practicality of playing with 3?

Without having played my copy yet I am guessing that a split of the German forces between the 2 main armies would be logical, but I'm wondering how that would play in terms of the decision making/force composition/geography split between the 2 German players.

We've played Normandy 44 using Mark's suggested split and enjoyed it very much and so am hoping that we can do the same for A44.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When the pre-published game was played at ConsimWorld Expo I played 6th Panzer Army, Mark Simonith played 5th Panzer and 7th Armies and another player ran the Allies. That is a good number of players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gibson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks mate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could always try it with VASSAL or CyberBoard. It does take an experienced crew to make CyberBoard work though. You have to swap the *.gmv files with all players every time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.