1 Posts

Delve: The Dice Game» Forums » General

Subject: Fun game, but has some bugs... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
flag msg tools
I recently bought this for my iPhone and have been playing it quite a bit. I think I am done and will stick with the PnP version since the iOS due to the many bugs and some awkward interface choices.

The bugs I have found include damage that just appears to my party (the text says they took 3 but really took 5). It may be that the descriptions of enemy actions are not complete. Either way I think this is sort of a problem.

The interface issues I have are that the buttons for party actions are too close together so I inadvertently select the wrong action when there are adjacent actions available AND the scrolling results box does not always show up (sometimes there is a tab I can press to see what just happens) and does not always last long enough to read all the results (and if the tab is available and pressed it just repeats the last result - see "it does not last long enough" for a rinse and repeat annoyance).

Fix the few bugs and this is simple fun!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.