Subject: Sentinel Correction? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Several files in the files section reference the "Sentinel Correction" - what is/was corrected? I can't find the info. anywhere - my google-fu has failed me!

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Me
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jandar Sentinel? (Those tall winged guys)

The "height" of those were supposedly increased by 1. I pretty much believe that it's true, but all we've seen is "we asked Hasbro by mail or phone" on heroscapehq.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
It's easy to see why that's the case, since the sentinels tower over other height 5 figures.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I promise I will not kill you until you reach the top.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mb
I think it's particularly amusing since they come with the Monks who are the "same" height.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes... take a look at the Minions who are even still just slightly shorter than the Sentinels. The Minions are height 6 figures.

There are still several 5-height figures that probably should be 4-height. Take a look at the Krav Maga Agents and compare them to the Shaolin Monks and Microcorp Agents, for example. (For my consideration I don't mind said figures staying at 5-height for issues of level drops and adjacency.)

But to my knowledge only the Sentinels have been acknowledged as incorrect at 5-height.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mib668 wrote:
I think it's particularly amusing since they come with the Monks who are the "same" height.

Heh yeah. You'd figure they'd have made the monks Medium 4 like the KRav Mag Agents.

-Floyd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.