1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Simply an Introduction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Pugh
United States
flag msg tools
Hi fellow gamer geeks, my name is Jason Pugh and I am the President/CEO of a new publishing company, DarkLyght Games, LLC. We are based in Hattiesburg, MS, home of the University of Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles. Our first project, Psight, is scheduled to launch on KickStarter in October. More information and a copy of the rulebook is available on our website, I also have a BGG game listing pending for Psight and for our company so that some information about our game will be available here as well. Please feel free to take a look at the rules and give us any feedback as we are trying to get them polished before our campaign launch.

I just recently discovered BGG and am still getting used to where everything is and soaking in all of the information to be found here. I have been a gamer most all my life. I fondly remember playing the likes of Mille Bornes, Monopoly, Uno, and all the other classic games that a lot of us grew up with for countless hours with my family when I was very young.

In my teen years, I got sucked into the video game world (sometimes I wish I hadn't). Over the last couple of years, as I've watched my 3 girls start to grow, I became very discontent with the video game world and wanted my girls to have those same types of fond memories I had gaming with my family. Video games just don't cut it so we've been trying to play as many board games and card games as we reasonably can. I've been blessed with a wife that is also a gamer, so it definitely makes things a lot easier when it comes to wanting to buy or play new games.

When my friend of many years approached me last year with the idea of Psight, the wheels started turning on how we could make it a reality. I love games but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not really a designer or a developer (I can come up with some game ideas though). Luckily, my friend and business partner has been designing and developing games almost as long as I've been playing them. My skill set lies in the business side of things and this is how DarkLyght Games has now come into existence.

I look forward to integrating myself within this wonderful community that I have now discovered and can hopefully make some worthwhile contributions to it.

Thank you all for reading this wall of text and I look forward to communicating with you all moving forward.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.