1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Diggin Deep Football - Preview Available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lennon
United States
flag msg tools
I am putting together a demo pack for Diggin Deep Football. If you are interested in getting a sneek peek at what I have planned for Diggin Deep Football this fall, send me an E-Mail at Put 'Football' in your title, and will send you out a 'teaser' pack. You won't be able to play, but you will get a peek inside at the cards, some game parts, and a high level look into playcalling and resolving plays. Included in this pack will be:

- An introduction letter
- About 32 player cards. Taken across multiple teams, but you will have a QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, TE, Offensive Line, Defensive Line, Linebackers, Secondary, and Special Team cards. Enough for two teams.
- Eight Check the Deck cards: Two cards from each color (Green - Penalty / Red - Injury Check / Blue - Diggin Deep Adjustment / Black - Unforeseen Event)
- Solo Playcalling Charts - Too show some insight into how to play Diggin Deep Football solo
- Excerpts from the game instructions - A high level rundown of how to resolve a couple of plays, and how to playcall when playing solo.

When released, the full game will have all the charts, scoresheets, a 104-card Check the Deck (basic and deluxe), instructions, and other bells and whistles. I am very excited about this game, and I hope you all will be too.

Once again, if you interested in taking a sneak peek at Diggin Deep Football before it's release this coming fall, send me an E-Mail expressing your interest, and I will send you the 'teaser' pack via pdf file. I should start being able to fire out the 'teasers' in the next few days.

Thanks again for your support!

Rob Lennon
Diggin Deep Sports

PS - Check out my other games that are listed with BGG

Rob Lennon (Designer) -

Diggin Deep Baseball -

Fifteen Minute Baseball -

Diggin Deep: World's Game -
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.