Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Stewart writes:

Arriving latish, we were banished to the Kitchen.

First up was FOR SALE.

The first game was relatively straight forward.

Scores: (cheques/chips)

David: 58 + 3 = 61
Donna: 72 + 3 = 75
Alan: 55 + 2 = 57

The second game featured one of the most agonising card turn ups I've seen in this game.

I think it was the second lot of buildings available, and they were 2, 10 and 20!

No one wanted to be the first one to drop out, and I think it was up to 9 chips in each before someone folded. Seating arrangement became important,as there were a few times when David opted out first after securing that 20, Donna picked up the second bulding cheap, and I had to pay full price.

Scores:

David: 53 + 4 = 57
Donna: 76 + 6 = 82
Alan: 70 + 1 = 71

Darren arrived, so we played a 4 player game.

When buying the cheques, I knew I still had the 19 building unspent and Darren still had the 20 building to play, and there were two rounds to go.

I knew the 20 cheque still hadn't appeared, and when it wasn't in the second last lot available I played my 19, and secured a 14 cheque (from memory).

Unfortunately I hadn't tracked the 19 cheque, and the 19 and 20 both cameout amongst the last four available. Darren got the 20, Donna got the 19, and just won! Sigh.

Scores:

David: 47 + 0 = 47
Donna: 61 + 5 = 66
Alan: 58 + 7 = 65
Darren: 41 + 4 = 45

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.