Puzzle Strike» Forums » General

Subject: Watch It Played - Come LEARN and PLAY Puzzle Strike with us! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
Join us to learn and watch games played at
This isn't really a Review, but it's kind of like it.
This really isn't a Session Report, but it's kinda like it.
This really isn't a Rules post, but it's kinda like it.
This really isn't a Strategy outline, but it's kinda like it.
This really isn't a Play-By-Forum, but it's kinda like it.

So I'm posting in General.

In 2011 we created a video series playing through an entire game of Mansions of Madness using the moves submitted from BoardGameGeek members. We learned the rules, we had fun and people seemed to enjoy it.

Then we launched a YouTube channel dedicated to this kind of "player participation" video series and did the same again for Wrath of Ashardalon, Lord of the Rings LCG, Small World, Dungeon Run, 7 Wonders Flash Duel, Summoner Wars, What's My Word, Super Dungeon Explore, Space Hulk, Jaipur, Timeline and Wits & Wagers.

This time we’re playing Puzzle Strike (Third Edition). We've also made this post in the BGG section for the Third Edition, but while some of the chips are different in the newer edition - the rules in the updated version we are playing can be used with the older editions. So we wanted to post this video here as well, to help anyone with the older editions.

Our main goal with this series is to help gamers who are on the fence. There are SO many great video review sites for Board Games and we want to compliment those videos by allowing you to go a few steps deeper into a game to really discover if it might be right for you.

If you want to see any of our past videos, you can easily check out our Geeklist:

We'd love to have you along for the ride for this play through as well!

Video 1 - Rules and Full Playthrough:

Consider subscribing to our channel so that you will know when new episodes are released - I will try to announce new episodes in this thread, but the new videos will likely appear on my channel, before I get a chance to post about them in this thread.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.