Yesterday I found out I still had my collection of NetRunner cards stashed somewhere. I remember having a lot of fun playing this game, but since I can't find players to play with anymore I am willing to sell them.
- One sealed box of double starter decks
- One sealed double starter deck
- 30 unopened boosters (limited 1.0 1996)
- Around 1.000 cards (maybe more) that I've used to play the game.
Before I am putting the collection on eBay/BGG/other sites I have some questions:
- Is there an indication of what I can ask for the starter decks and boosters?
- Is there an indication of what I can ask for the used cards I have
- What are the most sought after cards in Netrunner, which I can maybe sell/donate to collectors?
With kind regards,
David Stahler Jr.
Check out Truesight and other award-winning fiction at davidstahlerjr.com!
Go to eBay and look at the most recent completed listings for those items. The prices have dropped considerably over the last few months, but you should still be able to get a few hundred dollars US for that collection I would think.
- Last edited Mon Sep 3, 2012 8:04 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Sep 3, 2012 1:15 pm