United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
While I was backpacking through the wilds of Romania, I ran across a camp of Gypsies. Several grizzled woman were gathered around a sawn off stump playing this. At the time, I'd heard about the game, but hadn't seen it in action. I was immediately enamoured by the adorable pieces that they were using. Because all of the pieces were in play, I couldn't get a great look at them.

As the sun set, I realized I'd been staring at the game for 7 hours. Cognizance return to me and I was compelled to snatch one of the adorable brown figurines from off the board. It was soft and warm in my hands and it's little muzzle turned to face me. I tried to drop the piece, but it was grasping my hand far too tightly.

I screamed "WHAT IS IT?!"

And the eldest woman playing croaked out as the playing piece mouthed along, "It is dog fetus."

I awoke in an alleyway on the streets of Bucharest naked and alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.