Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Clark
United States
Holyoke
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point, there are about a dozen different game signup/I'm brining this/I wanna play that style threads, so to make sure everyone sees it I'm posting this request as its own topic. I've planned a Blood Royale game starting early on Friday with three other people; two have dropped out of the fifth slot so if you're free on Friday (and for a big chunk of it, mind you) and want to play, PLEASE respond here or send me a private message as soon as humanly possible!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Who dropped out? I did not see comments on my list. It still shows up as full, which is why no one else has signed up.

Main sign up list:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist.php3?action=view&listi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Clark
United States
Holyoke
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John Snyder (CapAp) is, sadly, no longer attending the convention. I offered his spot to John Rodriguez (Velusion), but he was all booked up. The slot is still available, but I'll probably only come to bgg.com one more time between now and the convention, so perhaps it would be better if a potential player just approached me before the game starts. I don't bite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, I can't believe I'm gonna miss Blood Royale. And TALES OF THE ARABIAN NIGHTS!

POOOOOOOOOOP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.