Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darrell Wildt
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I do not know if anyone else has create a variant such as this, either way, we enjoy this on at my house.
You may use a figure from the game as your Titan(s), buy the actual figure I use(3" Jagun Fighters at a discount store), or any substitute you choose.

Here are the rules I can up with using the two multi-purpose glyphs (that come with the Master-set) to control these Titans/figures:

1st designate the two generic glyph tiles that come with the Master set game for each Titan. These glyphs will determine who controls which Titan just like bonuses gained from official glyphs.

2nd Place the golden idols(or coins) that represent each Titan on the board within a few space of the controlling glyphs.

Then play Heroscape are normal with this exception, a player may gain a Titan unit(for free--points are used when determining victories for large games) as long as the player has an army figure on the controlling glyph of a specific Titan.

Titans remain in the game until destroyed--receiving five wounds. Titans may change alliance/sides when the controlling glyph is controlled by different players. If the controlling glyph of a Titan does not have an army figure on it, then the Titan returns to being an idol(with a defense of 10 dice) in the space that the Titan was last located.

Here are the stats and specials for the Titans(I have created cards with HStoolkit) :
See Links for cards or Stats below.

http://heroscapehq.com/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displa...

http://heroscapehq.com/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displa...

Rugi the Titan Samurai (the red and blue fig.)
Titan
Unique Hero
Samurai
Disciplined
160 pts.

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Height: 8

Specials:

Melee Attack Banner:
All friendly unique figures with a range of 1 that are in a clear line of sight of Rugi receive 1 additional attack dice.

Double Attack

Additional Turn:
If the player that controls this Titan places their X turn marker on this card, thay may take a fourth turn--with this specific Titan only.

Rikio the Titan Monk (the blue-skin fig.)
Titan
Unique Hero
Monk
Disciplined
160 pts.

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Height: 8

Melee Defense Banner:
All friendly unique figures with a range of 1 that are in a clear line of sight of Rukio receive 2 additional defense dice.

Double Attack

Additional Turn:
If the player that controls this Titan places their X turn marker on this card, thay may take a fourth turn--with this specific Titan only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.