Popular Tags: [View All]
Rod Spade
United States
Elizabethtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have a single (new) message in my Inbox, and I read it with the magic "<<" thing, then hit the Delete link within the message, the GeekMail line on the left of the web site still shows "1 new". If I do Check All / Delete to delete multiple messages, it works fine.

I believe I have to close and reopen my browser to get the "1 new" to go away.

I'm using Mozilla 1.7.11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cuppa Jack
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
I have this problem as well (though the "# new" will go away after a couple of hours w/o closing my browser.)

Firefox 1.0.4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark D. Rodeffer
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Different minor geekmail bug - I can't seem to open some of the messages that I have filed away, especially older ones in my sent mail folder. I get an error "wrong user" when I try.

Clark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been having the problem of it showing that I have no new messages on the homepage, when I actually do have new messages once I go in and look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I submitted a bug yesterday or so. If you use the java triangle, it still says you have one unread message. But if you click on the subject line which reloads the page, then the unread messages at left is reset.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.