United States
flag msg tools
I have a couple copies of the San Juan expansion from the Alea Treasure chest that I am selling. $10.00 delivered to your doorstep (US only). If you buy the San Juan, you can add any of the expansions below for $1.00 each. Multiples are fine, but I reserve the right to ask for additional shipping if it gets to be a bunch.

If you don't want a San Juan, the deal is as follows

Alea Treasure Chest Expansions for
Notre Dame
Princes of Florence
Louis XIV
In the Year of the Dragon
Witch's Brew

$5.00 for the first one and $1.00 for each additional game expansion. I have multiples of all of them, so if you want them for others in your game group, let me which ones and how many. First come, first served.

Free shipping US Only (For Canada, add $2.50 for postage and .50 for each additional game, for International add 5.00 for postage and .50 for each additional game)

Send me a GM and then I'll set up a listing in the Marketplace and reply and let you know where it is listed. I will ship them USPS in a bubble mailer.

If response is high, it may take me a little bit to get to your GM's, but I will get to them. I try to turn them around in 2-3 days.

GM me with questions.

Again, I reserve the right to ask for more shipping if the quantities are more than a few, i.e., if you want 7 Witch's Brew, I might ask for a couple extra bucks to send through the Post Office.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.