Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With still a bit of time before the Settlers of Catan game concluded, I introduced Darren and Ashton to this neat little card game from Steffan Dorra. The game is similar in nature to Raj / Hols der Geier but provides a bit more flexibility, planning and decision making. There is a full review of the game under the Game Reviews section of the Westbank Gamers webpage.

Darren got out of the starting blocks in a flash, capturing quite a few contests and leaping to a commanding lead. Ashton managed to close the gap somewhat, but I was faltering with a field of athletes with even less ability than those which play for the New Orleans Saints. As the game progressed, I managed to capture a few more contests, but was still 8 points behind Darren. Amazingly, I captured the final two contest, one with a mediocre athlete! These two final events were worth a cumulative 9 points ... just enough for me to capture a stunning come from behind victory.

Greg 25, Darren 24, Ashton 18

Ratings: Greg 6, Ashton 5, Darren 5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.