BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Doomtrooper & Jyhad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Gates
United States
flag msg tools
Hey there to all,

I posted this in the CCG forum as well, but after finding this one thought it might be the better place.

I am looking to part with a fair quantity of Doomtrooper cards and I am hoping that someone here can give me an idea of what they might be worth (ballpark). I know it is typically more helpful to list the cards and such, but honestly I don't have the will to go through that many cards. I have approx 2700 Doomtrooper cards and about 900 Jyhad cards. Neither have been touched for a very long time (very long time...) and I am just looking to sell them off or trade them put to someone that has an interest.

The Jyhad cards are all from the original run of the game, not sure anything was purchased past that. Same with Doomtrooper as far as I can recall. I have checked completed listings on ebay, but it is hard to find a semi-direct match and the prices seem to be a bit all over the place.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.