Popular Tags: [View All]
Geki
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone please post a list of the Haven cards? I lost one and cannot figure out the title. Best
Geki

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know the Encounter cards are all numbered, 1-15? So, if you're needing a replacement, you can just check the stack and see which number is missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak
United Kingdom
London
Much Hadham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
You know the Encounter cards are all numbered, 1-15? So, if you're needing a replacement, you can just check the stack and see which number is missing.

No that's not correct. The Haven cards are the following... Minas Tirith 1 & 2, Edoras 1 & 2, Rivendell 1 & 2, Fornost 1 & 2, Woodland realm 1 & 2, Erebor 1 & 2 and Any Location 3, 4 & 5. A total of 15 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, my bad, I was thinking the Event cards were 1-14 and checked the rulebook only to see there were 15 Encounter cards each, so went with it.

*sigh* Been too long since I've played MEQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
*sigh* Been too long since I've played MEQ.

Same here. PBF?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.