Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The following is cross-posted from the Operation Dauntless forum:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/?50@@.1dd4856a

fyi, OpD is a sequel of sorts to Red Winter. It is a WW2 Normandy game using the same system as Red Winter. More info can be found using the link above.

Here's a screenshot from the Zun Tzu module by Dave Dietche. I've been using it to playtest several scenarios. This shot is from the tutorial scenario "Let the Shells Fly." It is British turn 3.

This shot is actually of an older version of the module - there are been 2 or 3 updates since it was taken! Dave has created newer versions of the module which incorporate all the latest changes to the playtest map by Antonio Pinar, and playtest counters by myself. I hope to get take some more recent screenshots posted soon.

Playtesters Wanted

I'm looking for external playtesters at this time. If anyone is interested, please post here or email me at duckweedseattle@yahoo.com. You'll need Zun Tzu. Experience with the game system from Red Winter is also recommended and highly desired. Thanks, guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Hell, yeah! This is a major one on my radar, as I've emailed you a couple times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Wilk
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent an e-mail, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mokszycki
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys! I've added you both to the list of interested persons. Within the next week or so you should receive an email from me containing some of the necessary files. It will also include instructions on how to get the remaining (larger) files, such as the module. Please make sure you send me your non-BGG email address.

If you prefer to build a physical playtest kit, I can send you the art files to do that.

More to follow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Wilk
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, I think you have my e-mail address, if not, please drop me a GeekMail.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mokszycki
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
External playtesting is now underway, but we could still use more help. If interested, please post or email me. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Henninger
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interested in the playtesting Mark. Sent an email as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.