$20.00
Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
36 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Mines of the Sacred Dragon» Forums » General

Subject: Essen Spiel 2012 Preorder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: preorder [+] tile [+] placement [+] of [+] essen [+] the [+] solo [+] spiel [+] dragon [+] pick-up [+] [View All]
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb


Mines of the Sacred Dragon (MOSD) is a 1-5 player abstract tile placement board game, and it is recently funded on Taiwan's crowdfunding web site - FlyingV. We are currently printing a limited of 500 copies and will be ready to release in Essen Spiel 2012.

This edition (image on the left) is a Chinese edition and it comes with BOTH English and Chinese rules. The game also come with 80 unique hexgon tiles (55mm length x 48mm width x 2mm height), 50 tokens, 1 score board and 5 player aids.

English Rule: http://sunrisetornado.com/mosd/mosdEngRules.pdf





(Tiles in above image are handmade prototypes. Actual game will be even better)

To preorder MOSD for Essen 2012 pickup, please reply this post with possible pickup day(s) and pickup in hall 4, booth number 414.

Please note, only 36 copies will be available for pre-order.

Each copy of MOSD is 25 euro and it also come with two unique expansion tiles. If pre-paid before Oct 5th, each MOSD will come with three additional unique expansion tiles (a total of five tiles).

Exp Set #1 and #2 are also available. Each expansion is 6 euro, and it come with 10 unique tiles. For both Set #1 and #2 is 10 euro.

For example, if you pre-order one copy of MOSD plus both Exp Set #1 and #2 (35 euro) and paid before Oct 5th, you will receive 105 unique hexagon tiles. With 105 tiles, you can actually play MOSD with 6 players.

If you have any question, please let me know. Thank you for your interest and see you in Essen 2012.

Best regards,
Ta-Te

***






5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Anft
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The link to the rules is not working for me

If it would, I would be highly interested!


Link works now. And of course the embedded rules do, too.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Konrad,

I just added the rules to the post. Please let me know if you are able to see them.

Thank you for your interest

Cheers,
Ta-Te
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerdt Hallmann
Germany
Flensburg
Schleswig-Holstein
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
P R E O R D E R E D

I like to get a copy of this game with Exp set 1+2. I will pick up the game on Thursday at Essen.

How can I prepay for this game? paypal?

Greetings Gerdon
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gerdon wrote:
P R E O R D E R E D

I like to get a copy of this game with Exp set 1+2. I will pick up the game on Thursday at Essen.

How can I prepay for this game? paypal?

Greetings Gerdon


Gordon,

Pls make payment to my Paypal account: tatewu@yahoo.com.

Thank you

Cheers,
Ta-Te
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Anft
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay.

I would like to pre-order one copy. (Without expansions)

Do I pay via pay-pal?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pidaysock wrote:
Okay.

I would like to pre-order one copy. (Without expansions)

Do I pay via pay-pal?


Yes, please send payment to my Paypal account: tatewu@yahoo.com.

Thank you

Cheers,
Ta-Te
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerdt Hallmann
Germany
Flensburg
Schleswig-Holstein
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paid
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pidaysock wrote:
Okay.
I would like to pre-order one copy. (Without expansions)
Do I pay via pay-pal?


I have received your payment for one copy of MOSD + 5 exp tiles.


Gerdon wrote:
Paid


I have received you payment for one copy of MOSD + Exp #1 + Exp #2 + 5 exp tiles.

Thank you all and see you in Essen.

Cheers,
Ta-Te
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezra Denney
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to pre-order one copy of Mines alone (no expansions). I will be at the Fair all 4 days, but would prefer to pick it up Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ezradenney wrote:
I would like to pre-order one copy of Mines alone (no expansions). I will be at the Fair all 4 days, but would prefer to pick it up Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks!


Ezra,

Payment received! Thank you for your pre-order and see you on Sat or Sun at Essen Spiel 2012.

Cheers,
Ta-Te
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Boudreault
Canada
Laval
Québec
flag msg tools
So happy to have completed my Key serie !
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I would like a copy with all the expansions...

I also mentionned it in the Di Renjie thread...

Thanks
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
alainboom wrote:
Hello

I would like a copy with all the expansions...

I also mentionned it in the Di Renjie thread...

Thanks


MOSD with Exp 1 and Exp 2! Got it ... and also mentioned in the Di Renjie thread

See ya!

Ta-Te

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter Görgner
Germany
Braunschweig
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Ta-Te,
now I decided to preorder MOSD too, with both expansions, please.
When you give me information that there's still a copy available I will transfer the money to your paypal account instantly.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Clynderon wrote:
Hello Ta-Te,
now I decided to preorder MOSD too, with both expansions, please.
When you give me information that there's still a copy available I will transfer the money to your paypal account instantly.


Dieter, yes it is still available, thank you!

Ta Te
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Clynderon wrote:
Hello Ta-Te,
now I decided to preorder MOSD too, with both expansions, please.
When you give me information that there's still a copy available I will transfer the money to your paypal account instantly.


Dieter,
35euro received! Thank you for your pre-order and have a great weeekend

Cheers,
Ta-Te
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolja Geldmacher
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hereby preordered
Exp. 1 und 2 please
Pickup on Sa or Su
Thanks
KG

Edit: Money send.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Flashhawk wrote:
hereby preordered
Exp. 1 und 2 please
Pickup on Sa or Su
Thanks
KG

Edit: Money send.


Got it and payment received

Thank you Kolja and see you on Sat or Sun!

Cheers,
Ta-Te

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jochen Corts
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
I would like to pre-order one copy of MOSD + Exp #1 + Exp #2 + 5 exp tiles and pick them up in Essen on Thursday or later.
Is it still possible?
How much will I have to pay for?
I will send payment to your Paypal account: tatewu@yahoo.com
Regards
Jochen
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ludikus wrote:
I would like to pre-order one copy of MOSD + Exp #1 + Exp #2 + 5 exp tiles and pick them up in Essen on Thursday or later.
Is it still possible?
How much will I have to pay for?
I will send payment to your Paypal account: tatewu@yahoo.com
Regards
Jochen


Hi Jochen,

Total is 35 euro and please pickup on Thur, Fri or Sat.

Thank you for your pre-order

Cheers,
Ta-Te

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, if I want to pre-order this game but I won't attending Essen, do you have the delivery option?
Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
vardamir wrote:
Hi, if I want to pre-order this game but I won't attending Essen, do you have the delivery option?
Thanks.


Hmmm, I guess I could ship to you from Essen. Each copy of Mines of the Sacred Dragon is a little bit over 1KG. Would 10 euro do the job for shipping?

Ta-Te

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
tatewu wrote:
vardamir wrote:
Hi, if I want to pre-order this game but I won't attending Essen, do you have the delivery option?
Thanks.


Hmmm, I guess I could ship to you from Essen. Each copy of Mines of the Sacred Dragon is a little bit over 1KG. Would 10 euro do the job for shipping?

Ta-Te


I don't know the shipping rate and the game weight. I was asking how much it cost to ship to Indonesia if I order the game. But, it seems you are gonna ship the game from Essen (which probably more expensive than shipping from your country (Taiwan). Sorry.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
vardamir wrote:
tatewu wrote:
vardamir wrote:
Hi, if I want to pre-order this game but I won't attending Essen, do you have the delivery option?
Thanks.


Hmmm, I guess I could ship to you from Essen. Each copy of Mines of the Sacred Dragon is a little bit over 1KG. Would 10 euro do the job for shipping?

Ta-Te


I don't know the shipping rate and the game weight. I was asking how much it cost to ship to Indonesia if I order the game. But, it seems you are gonna ship the game from Essen (which probably more expensive than shipping from your country (Taiwan). Sorry.


Ah to Indonesia ... sorry I should of ask first.

Well then, I need to ship the game to you from US, after Essen, and shipping is going to be 15 euro.

Ta-Te

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
tatewu wrote:
vardamir wrote:
tatewu wrote:
vardamir wrote:
Hi, if I want to pre-order this game but I won't attending Essen, do you have the delivery option?
Thanks.


Hmmm, I guess I could ship to you from Essen. Each copy of Mines of the Sacred Dragon is a little bit over 1KG. Would 10 euro do the job for shipping?

Ta-Te


I don't know the shipping rate and the game weight. I was asking how much it cost to ship to Indonesia if I order the game. But, it seems you are gonna ship the game from Essen (which probably more expensive than shipping from your country (Taiwan). Sorry.


Ah to Indonesia ... sorry I should of ask first.

Well then, I need to ship the game to you from US, after Essen, and shipping is going to be 15 euro.

Ta-Te



Oh, quite expensive. Sorry another time maybe. blush
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.