Martian Dice» Forums » General

Subject: Highest score ever seen in a single turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So what's the highest score you've ever seen achieved in a player's turn during an actual game?

Theoretically of course it is 16, which is statistically very remote. It would require three separate rolls without rolling a single tank. And perhaps even more challenging is the fact that over those three rolls you'd need to be able to set aside all 13 dice for scoring, which requires abducting a different earthling type on each of the three rolls in order to get the 3 point bonus.

The best I've seen so far is a single turn scoring 13 points, which has happened twice here (on one occasion the remaining three dice were a tank and two death rays, and on another occasion they were a tank, a death ray and an already chosen earthling type).

The worst I've seen is a player roll 7 tanks on their first roll, which of course ends their turn immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was a 12 :)

But i did have a 10-11-10 game in the 1st three turns! My sister wasn't so happy :p
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the highest I have seen was "almost 11". I had already passed 25 points, so my opponent (Rich) had just one turn to get at least 12 points for the tie.

His first roll he had no tanks, and 5 chickens. His second roll, he had no tanks, and 2 cows. His third roll, he had no tanks, but only had a single human, which would have given him 11 and left him one point short of tying. So he saved a death ray and kept rolling, but ended with only 7 points for the turn.

It was an epic turn. I really thought he was going to pull it off.

We have definitely seen 7 tanks on the first roll. Maybe 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
14!

...unfortunately, it wasn't me. cry I've yet to hear of somebody getting a 15 or 16.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.