Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rebel Storm had 3, Universe, Alliance&Empire and Force Unleashed had one, which later set also had any?
Which are your favorite Stormtrooper sculpts/poses?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorites are still the Rebel Storm figures... they seem to have the best balance of sculpt quality and pose dynamism. The one standing and shooting (I don't know which it is as they mixed up the stock photos and the guy holding his carbine at the hip is used twice, but in different angles) and the officer are ones I always keep.

I also love the kneeling commander, and often use him as a standard trooper to mix up the poses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
btw, you can search for all of them on bloomilk.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Club Squirrel
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Atomic batteries to power! Turbines to speed!
mbmbmbmbmb
The three Rebel Storm ones are the best. 38, the running one, is probably my favourite Stormtrooper sculpt. Unless you count the Dewback, that's still my favourite sculpt of the lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
12 individual plain Stormtrooper releases (not counting officers or variants like Heavy Stormtrooper).

3 sculpts from Rebel Storm. Universe, A&E, Force Unleashed, Imperial Entanglements, and Jedi Academy all had their own sculpts. So 8 different sculpts.

Rebels & Imperials re-used the Rebel Storm sculpts, as did Attack on Endor scenario pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to build an all Stormtrooper squad with all indivdual figures and I know there are less than 20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.