Popular Tags: [View All]
David Webb
United States
North Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a big order with Cardhaus.com and it's been waiting on this last preorder. Called today and they said they are still waiting on Divided Republic. Anyone else gotten it through CSI or anywhere else? Amazon seems to have it right now, as does CSI. Is Cardhaus just stonewalling?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Teleklos wrote:
Is Cardhaus just stonewalling?

Har!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
Teleklos wrote:
I've got a big order with Cardhaus.com and it's been waiting on this last preorder. Called today and they said they are still waiting on Divided Republic. Anyone else gotten it through CSI or anywhere else? Amazon seems to have it right now, as does CSI. Is Cardhaus just stonewalling?

My order through an Amazon third-party vendor, The Price Pros, shipped today. I should have it by the end of the week. We'll see. It was fulfilled by Amazon and eligible for Amazon Prime, which usually lends more confidence to purchases that I make that aren't fulfilled by Amazon. We'll see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
Sluggonics wrote:
Teleklos wrote:

My order through an Amazon third-party vendor, The Price Pros, shipped today. I should have it by the end of the week. We'll see. It was fulfilled by Amazon and eligible for Amazon Prime, which usually lends more confidence to purchases that I make that aren't fulfilled by Amazon. We'll see.

Received it today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.