Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
Doug writes:

Alan, Craig, Karen, Doug

I really have to be in the mood to play this game as I'm not a "trick taker" by any means. Still it's a rare evening at Billabong if Alan doesn't get a game of Mu or Was Sticht in, so play we did!

We played the meaty "5 goal" game which can send the game spiralling towards 2 hours if the goals aren't met. I chose my usual timid selection of "2 tricks", "Minimum tricks", etc.

Craig was dealer and immediatly had success (defeating Alan?), along with Doug who fluked a goal. Doug as dealer defeated Karen's goal on round 2, and Craig also picked up another goal.

The next few rounds saw Alan begin to move, Craig continue to make goals, while Karen and Doug didn't move at all. Craig missed his goal as dealer that would have given him the game, but picked it up on the next hand with Doug as dealer. Doug defeating Karen's goal again. Alan, after a slow beginning, finished strongly.

Craig: 5 goals
Alan: 4
Doug: 3
Karen: 1

Doug's rating: 7 - classy trick taker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.