Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Tessier
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
About a year ago, I found a game piece loose in my box of games and couldn't figure out what game it went to. I figured eventually I would play the game it came from and recognize it and reunite the piece with the game. Well, like I said, it's been a year and I still haven't figured it out. And somehow, I haven't lost the piece. I finally emailed a pic of the piece to my game group thinking maybe it was from one of theirs and just hitched a ride home with me after a gaming session. Well, none of them recognized it either. So now I'm turning to the masses at BGG to try and identify the piece. It's a round counter of typical size for something like an old Avalon Hill game. It has a stylized Lion head on it.

Here's a picture of the counter: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12548535@N00/7974938008/in/phot...

Thanks for your help. Let the guesses and research begin!

J.T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like a Blue faction Influence token from Conquest of the Empire

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tessier
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's got to be it. And that explains the reason I couldn't find it. I left that game at the friends house that we game at. So when I went through my games at my house it didn't match. Brilliant.

Thanks a lot.

J.T.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome! Actually, I was surprised someone hadn't already guessed it by the time I answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.