Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Schensted
United States
Lakefield
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the imported resources count as a resource for the end game condition or is it when 2 of the 4 basic resource types(steel, concrete, people, paper) are gone the game ends?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
A Thief's Fortune - 18 June 2018 on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
amschensted wrote:
Do the imported resources count as a resource for the end game condition or is it when 2 of the 4 basic resource types(steel, concrete, people, paper) are gone the game ends?

The game ends when there are only two resource left including the imported resources. Only Energy is excluded from this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Schensted
United States
Lakefield
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
amschensted wrote:

The game ends when there are only two resource left including the imported resources. Only Energy is excluded from this.

Excellent. I'm happy to hear we played our game right a two player shared victory. It seems we were too evenly matched.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
amschensted wrote:
3pod wrote:
amschensted wrote:

Excellent. I'm happy to hear we played our game right a two player shared victory. It seems we were too evenly matched.

You have a copy? How? When? Where? Why have you no driven it to my house and offered it to me for review purposes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Schensted
United States
Lakefield
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
amschensted wrote:
3pod wrote:
amschensted wrote:

You have a copy? How? When? Where? Why have you no driven it to my house and offered it to me for review purposes?

The question is why have you not driven to my house in the middle of the corn fields to play the game with me?

I also got it from the crowd funding campaign mainly because I was trying to get my hands on drum roll and this was a pleasant bonus. I'm always a sucker for a card game. though this one turned out pretty fun. Reminds me of dominion but actually having to think while I play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sotiris Tsantilas
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
amschensted wrote:
Reminds me of dominion but actually having to think while I play it.

laugh

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

(couldn't resist)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Schensted
United States
Lakefield
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sot07 wrote:
amschensted wrote:
Reminds me of dominion but actually having to think while I play it.

laugh

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

(couldn't resist)

I have nothing against Dominion it has just ceased to be very fun to me. Briefcase on the other hand adds interesting decisions that Dominion lacks. And it is also not to say that Dominion and Briefcase are the same game, they have similarities for sure but feel very different to me. I could see each scratching very different gamer itches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've said it before, and no doubt will say it again.
Dominion is a mechanic.
Briefcase is a game!

PLB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.