Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claus Westh Sorensen
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mb
Dear Carl

A few questions before we start the game tomorrow. I will post them in different strings so it will be easier to find for others doing a search.

First question...

Regarding Fortified hexsides and Fortress Areas (Terrain Effect Chart)

Just to make sure we understand the difference… If the Maginot sector 3 is moved into/attacked from Saarbrücken it would be made with the cumulative effect of the Fortified hexside modifiers AND the Fortress Area modifiers. But if it was moved into/attacked from Metz, it would only be influenced by the Fortress Area modifiers, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Claus_Westh wrote:
If the Maginot sector 3 is moved into/attacked from Saarbrücken it would be made with the cumulative effect of the Fortified hexside modifiers AND the Fortress Area modifiers. But if it was moved into/attacked from Metz, it would only be influenced by the Fortress Area modifiers, correct?

Correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cinzori
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Do fortified hexsides provide defensive benefits in both directions (i.e., both into the fortified hex and out of the fortified hex)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WonderCinz wrote:
Do fortified hexsides provide defensive benefits in both directions (i.e., both into the fortified hex and out of the fortified hex)?

Only in the fortified hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
licinius wrote:
WonderCinz wrote:

Only in the fortified hex.

... which makes sense ;-)

I'm missing a detailed explanation of the terrain (modifiers) in the rules...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.